Complaint Review: Bader Insurance

• Bader Insurance
    8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd. Suite 200
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    USA

Bader Insurance Anita Alonzo-Duvall Life Storage Company required I have insurance and it was Bader Insurance. Hurricane Harvey caused flooding. Bader advertises they cover water damage but refuse to pay me and hundreds of other folks. They cover water damage but not by a flood.Indianapolis Indiana

I rented a storage room from Life Storage Solutions, they required I have insurance and I didn't want to get it but I had to have somewhere to store my house hold belongings.

Hurricane Harvey dumped up to 60 inches of rain on southeast Texas causing flooding. The San Jacinto River was all out its banks and my unit had 5 to 6 feet of water in it. Life Solutions gave me the inusrance information and I filed.

Bader Insurance denied myself and at least 100 others of coverage due to flooding. Life Storage is about 1/4 from the San Jacinto River, why would they get inurance that doesn't cover floods when its in a flood zone? Now Bader Insurance company advertises they cover water damage on their internet site. If they are not going to cover a flood then they can't advertise we cover water damage then not pay. Its called false advertisement and fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2017 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bader-insurance/indianapolis-indiana-46240/bader-insurance-anita-alonzo-duvall-life-storage-company-required-i-have-insurance-and-it-1408995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content