Complaint Review: Badge Buys

• Reported By: Dustin in MN — Blaine Minnesota United States
  • Badge Buys

Conroe, Texas
    United States

Badge Buys Vision Marketing Cause Central www.Badge-Buys.com Confederate Superstore Historic Southern Flags Patriot Superstore Prime Patriot www.BlueLivesMatterGear.com www.BlueLineBuy.com Unauthorized monthly charges Conroe Texas

Ordered police support related items for about $30 in March 2017. They charged my card $19.97 for the months of April, May, June, July, August, October & November, all for $19.97 each. The changed their name on almost every charge but the number was the same on almost all of them, and one that crossed back to them.  Called and sent a message. Ultimately made claim with Wells Fargo my bank.  It was a busy summer and with the name changes, they snuck past me until I did a full audit today.

Last year this happened while order blue line support materils for my same event.  I caught it early and yelled at them and they said it was a membership, but they couldn't define my membership benefits nor could they tell me what cause in law enforcement this goes to.  They refunded the money.  I suspect this is the same company with a different name.

To see if they had some crap hidden small check box I went to their site, which is now hosted ad www.Badge-Buy.com. I ran through every step except actually purchasing and at no time did it mention a membership.

With the name changes and other rip off reports related to one of their many names, its obvious this is a scam company. Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2017 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/badge-buys/conroe-texas/badge-buys-vision-marketingcause-centralwwwbadge-buyscomconfederate-superstorehisto-1411343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content