Complaint Review: Badmonkey Botanicals

• Reported By: Frank — Quebec Alabama
  • Badmonkey Botanicals

Tacoma, Washington
    USA

Badmonkey Botanicals are scammers! They charge your credit card but don't send your order. They stole $165.00 from me. Tacoma Washinton

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: BMB Customer Service 100% Satisfaction

*Author of original report: SOLVED

Several months ago, I placed an order at Badmonkey Botanicals. A week later, I had still not received either a shipping confirmation, either a tracking link, so I sent an email to check if all was well. No answer. Same thing for the following 2 weeks.

I realised I had been scammed so I sent a report to Better Business Bureau(BBB). They tried to contact the owner, Jaimye Cordrey, without success, so they downgraded the company rating to "F". At least one month later, I sent another email to Jaimye, saying: "So, you're scammers, heh? How pathetic, I would have been a very regular customer of yours. You can be sure I'll tell everyone on the web about the money you stole from me".

The day after I sent the email, Jaimye answered, saying she was sorry for some technical problems her company was going through. She asked me if I still wanted my order(instead of a refund), I told her yes, so she offered me a few samples that she was supposed to include with my order, as a gift. She then confirmed that my order was to be shipped on the next business day.

Seeing this, I informed BBB that my problem was resolved, so that they could close the file. That was a mistake, of course, since my order was never shipped, and Jaimye does not answer my emails anew. How nice...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/badmonkey-botanicals/tacoma-washington-98448/badmonkey-botanicals-are-scammers-they-charge-your-credit-card-but-dont-send-your-order-1139024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

BMB Customer Service 100% Satisfaction

AUTHOR: Badmonkey Botanicals - ()

Badmonkey Botanicals has been experiencing explosive growth since the domain hit the 5yr mark last April.  With over 200 new customers a month, while we do strive for 100% customer satisfaction things do happen and any customer of Badmonkey Botanicals can rest assured that we will address your concerns.

If there is anyone left out there who has an unresolved issue with badmonkey, please contact customer service at badmonkeybotanicals@gmail.com and give us a chance to get it resolved!

SOLVED

AUTHOR: Frank - ()

I was contacted by Jaimye Cordrey, the company owner, and she shipped my order. The technical problems are obviously resolved at Badmonkey Botanicals. Sincere apologies to Jaimye, I really thought I had been scammed, my bad.