Complaint Review: Baker & Rowley Talent Agency

• Reported By: Manhattan Kansas
  • Baker & Rowley Talent Agency
    2528 W Walton St, Suite 1A
    Chicago, Illinois

Baker & Rowley Talent Agency Baker & Rowley Talent DO NOT PAY THEIR MODELS Chicago Illinois

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: They owe us a large sum of money

Baker & Rowley asked me for permission to speak on my behalf, to Curves (I had done a print work a year before for Curves); Baker & Rowley wanted to ask said company if they would like to reuse my photos for another year.

This took place on June 26th, 2008, all parties agreed (that day), Baker and Rowley agreed to pay me by July 7th, 2008. It is now October 10th, 2008 and I have yet to be paid, even with several calls inquiring about my commission check.

I have called numerous times but get the run around, excuses, blown off, etc. This is the most unproffessional company I have ever dealt with.... MODELS BEWARE!!!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY & they really should be put out of business. Get an attorney is my only option now.

Unpaid model
Manhattan, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/baker-rowley-talent-agency/chicago-illinois-60622/baker-rowley-talent-agency-baker-rowley-talent-do-not-pay-their-models-chicago-illinoi-380067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

They owe us a large sum of money

AUTHOR: Craig - (USA)

We did business with this company and they cashed checks that belonged to us.  We paid them for work that was supposedly performed and it was not.  They owe us quite a bit of money.  If anyone out there  has received any type of payment (check) from them, I would appreciate if you could supply me with their bank account information.  We are sueing them and have a judgment against them, but now we need to collect.  Any help you can give me would be appreciated.  you can email me at howard@dsafactors.com.  These are really bad people, no question about it.   Thank You