Complaint Review: Ballys total fittness

• Ballys total fittness
    nationwide
    knoxville, Tennessee
    United States of America

Ballys total fittness ballys total fittness honared my 2 lifetime memberships from 1984 to 2012 and now they willnot. knoxville, Tennessee

I purchased 2 lifetime gold memberships from Balleys total fittness in Marh 1984. I was able to use them all over the country. Now in October 2012in Atlanta GA I was denied the use of it. Then again in on Jan 23, 2013 in Chicago I was denialed again. On jan 28th, 2013 I called ballys 1888-210-2559 & 1866-402-2559. I spoke with Wilber employee ID # 1470. He said Ballys sold my account to Knoxville club in 2006?  That is not true. I was able to use my cards all the way uptill Oct 2012. That is when this scam statred on my accounts.

Wilber and another supverisor said Ballys sold my account in 2006 (lie). then gave me a number (that stays busy to call) to the new club Knoxville Club 865-212-4180

How can you sell the terms of a contract without notifying the people in the contract. SCAM!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ballys-total-fittness/knoxville-tennessee-/ballys-total-fittness-ballys-total-fittness-honared-my-2-lifetime-memberships-from-1984-t-1004813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content