Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2008

• Reported By:Felton Pennsylvania
Bank Of America Small Business Advantage Account
http://www.bankofamerica.com Felton, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Bank Of America - Small Business Had To Return My Money 4 Times! Bank Fees, Bank of America, Small Business Account, Caught Stealing York Pennsylvania

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I have 2 small business checking accounts and I caught them charging me fess on 4 separate occasions. When I called them and spotted each event they basically said "opps" --- "Sorry"! I was very nice and asked them to repay me the money each time and to their credit they did. The issue is; had I not been watching they would have kept my money the total amount that had to return ytd, is: $120.00.

Now! Because I don't trust them, I have to go back and track down the last 12 month of my statement because of their behavior!

If you have an account with Bank of America - Beware!!!
If you don't Think twice before opening one!!!

Lrobe
Felton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2008 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bank-of-america-small-business-advantage-account/felton-pennsylvania-17322/bank-of-america-small-business-had-to-return-my-money-4-times-bank-fees-bank-of-americ-326868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Of America Small Business Advantage Account