Complaint Review: Bank of America

Internet
    United States of America

Bank of America Home Loan Modification Lies , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Vaneep,

Bank of America has been lying to me for over 14 months.  They have now put my home at risk for foreclosure.  I have mailed, faxed, certified mailed, bank of America over 1000 pages of requested information requesting a modification.  They have lied and scammed the entire time stating that they never received any of my documents.  Or they prolong the process so they can say the documents were late.  This makes the process have to start all over again.  They are trying to take my house from right under me.  I have three children to take care of and I am a single mom who is unemployed.  I put three and four phone calls a week in to there home retention offices.  Even calling there managers.  This has done absolutely nothing.  I am about to lose my home!!!!! I have spent over 200 dollars faxing information, sending certified letters and making copies.  All to be told my information has dissapeared into thin air!!!

This company is the biggest rip-off of the century.  I have all the proof of the phone calls, all of the faxes and all of the mailings.  I even have a counselor who is supposed to be helping me in my neighborhood as a third party between us.  I have gotten nothing but a slap in the face!

Vanp Ambridge PA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bank-of-america/internet/bank-of-america-home-loan-modification-lies-internet-1004983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Vaneep,

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

You can contact your Attorney General and send her a copy of your Ripoff Report along with copies of all the information that you faxed and mailed to Bank of America.

Just 'Google' this- PENNSYLVANIA ATTORNEY GENERAL, and the information is available on the web.

It appears that the banks want to foreclose on as many homeowners in the USA as possible, because they are profiting on all of the foreclosures. You can 'Google' this- INDYMAC BOYS GET SWEETHEART DEAL, and watch that video on the web for additional information regarding foreclosures and short sales.

Good luck to you, and make sure to spread your Ripoff Report all over the web at sites like Twitter and Facebook!