Report: #522071

• bank of america

Internet
    United States of America

bank of america Ripoff of America Internet

I have only banked with B of A for a short peroid of time. I get paid two weeks and I always go into to overdraft. The occasion before this one I went into overdraft for more than 200 dollars. When my pay check was deposited they had held one transaction for almost a week and then pushed all the smaller transactions up so that I owed them that much money. This caused me to not have enough for my rent, which was supposed to be automatically drafted on the 30th of the month.

The bank then decides to draft the money for my rent out on the 6th instead of the 30th. Giving me a negative balance. I'm thinking my rent is paid, but no it's not. Although they mailed the check to my landlord they have since retracted and charged me 35.00. So I have to come up with the money for my rent and the 35.00 they charged me. My job requires you to have an account to deposit your money in and I am quickly looking for another bank.

I have not seed anything like this before in my life. They do whatever they can to cause overdraft fees. This is just one of my many horrible experiences in a short time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2009 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bank-of-america/internet/bank-of-america-ripoff-of-america-internet-522071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content