Complaint Review: Bank of America

• Bank of America
    1460 Caldwell Blvd
    Nampa, Idaho
    United States of America

Bank of America has done it again, I have inconstantly have had problems in regards to fast communication, wiliness to work, and false promises.

I had a paypal issue that put my account into negative, I sent a message in and Sharon Gomes took a while to respond. I then responded to that message and she still hasn't replied (think it has been about a week now).

I called in, no one knew what was going on and no one could do anything. I even said I'll pay for the paypal issue but don't put the penalty charges.

I then tried going the extra mile by depositing check and showing that I will have that amount each week, still nothing.

They have hurt my business by holding checks and deposits, by not replying in a efficient way, by giving false promises, etc.

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bank-of-america/nampa-idaho-83686/bank-of-america-idaho-nampa-sharon-gomes-deceptive-unjustified-fees-poor-business-pra-1012909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

u have d hardest head I've ever known bob from irvine

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

someone needs 2 take away your PC and internet connection

So

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

- Interesting how in your original post you said nothing about your fault in this..only a PayPal "issue".  Now it is yours and Paypal.  I would actually bet that if we got down to the details the fault would actually lie with you.

- Yep..when one argument doesn't work..let's throw out the next.  You are doing what is known as the "Shotgun" or "Kitchen Sink" Approach.

So what type of overdraft protection did you have?  If you have the Standard Protection all that does is allow them to cover your account if you go negative on your debit card.  If you go negatiave they charge you a fee(generally around $30-$35 each transaction).  If you have a Check/ACH transaction the bank reserves the right to either pay it(and charge you an Overdraft Fee), or return it unpaid(and charge you a returned check fee).

The next level of Overdraft Protection is when you have your account tied to a "backup" source such as a Savings Account or Credit Card.  In this case when you go negative they will pull the money from that source, charge you a minimal fee(Instead of the $30-$35 per item they generally charge a fee of $5-$10 per day to cover everything).

How come Bank of America has so many complaints but is still A+

- Probably because even though there are some legitimate complaints, most of the complaints are like yours who think that even though you go negative, you try to blame the bank and think that the bank is at fault.

Oh and if by some slight chance it was truly a mistake by PayPal.  Then because PayPal caused the fees, PayPal is the one you have to go after to reimburse you for those fees.

Forgot To Add..

AUTHOR: TruthCritics - (United States of America)

Thanks for letting me add on. Yes, does sound bad that I would request money back just because my account went to negative regardless if it was my fault and paypal. Let's try this now, they said I had overdraft protection and it got into the negative. How in the world does that happen? Are you a Bank of America positive SEO person? hmmmmm

How come Bank of America has so many complaints but is still A+?

u can't understand anything kenny

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

according 2 u no 1 is allowed 2 post unless u approve

Let's see if I understand this.....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

YOUR account went negative, you don't want them to charge you NSF fee(s) and THEY'RE ripping YOU off....did I get it right. WOW!!