Complaint Review: BANKCARD EMPIRE

• BANKCARD EMPIRE
    5028 S. ASH AVENUE #107
    TEMPE, Arizona
    United States of America

i was interested in a home base business. the company contacted me and explained how i can make lots of money with their company if i purchase a website with training- to be a visa-mastercard merchant.

i waited for a cd and package to be mailed to me. the cd had no audio or video and only contained files that i could now open (access).

the company calls me with a personal agent to help me set up my account. the agent explains that i cannot make money from this website unless i invest additional money, a much larger some, to generate "call blasts" to my website.

the agent made offers for me to purchase. i insisted that i could not invest any more money with their company. the agent them tells me "im on my own now!!"

the agents explain to me the only way i can make money with their company is to physically go to companies to sell their product which i handicapped and cannot do.

no one in the company can talk to me about a refund.

Brenda BILOXI, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2008 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bankcard-empire/tempe-arizona-85282/bankcard-empire-sold-a-website-service-to-me-to-make-money-and-later-tells-me-i-have-to-in-330502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Mr. Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I am an employee of this company, And I recently got a promotion and cannot afford to lose my job so I will remain nameless. I am sorry that you all have been scammed,the company is a legitimate company however the tactics are wrong and misleading to say the least when we sign you up we are told to be careful how it is worded in order to prevent legal issues in the future. We recently opened an office in Tempe,Arizona and when that happened alot of people got moved around but everything other than that is still the same. Someone will call you alleging that we got an email from you in about a sideline income or homebased business then they will ask you if you remember sending that email?...if no then they will probably ask you if you want to make extra money and tell you how you can make extra money using 5 hours a week....if you say yes you do remember sending the email then they will continue on explaining how they can make you extra money. They will even tell you that you will get your own business consultant to get you set up but the is just to prepare you for the ""re loader" that calls you to sell you thousands of dollars in advertising and this is all after you have invested 200-500 dollars in the company, They will even tell you about a "payment plan" where you can pay 150.00 down of the 499.99 package then after you make 3-5k more then you can send us the rest which should be in 60-90 days. ITS ALL A SCAM!

BANKCARD EMPIRE, TEMPE AZ

AUTHOR: Brenda - (U.S.A.)

I finally was able to contact Andy Miller from the company about a cancellation and refund. He said everything he could for me not to cancel. Finally, he told me "Forget about a Refund" and hung up on me.

Since this transaction was done over the phone, (no signature) I was able to dispute it with my credit card company. After all documentations was provided, my credit card company did refund the amount I invested. Bankcard Empire received the documents disputing the charges from my credit card company. I have several members from Bankcard Empire calling me to renew my membership and drop the dispute, including this report. They promised to be my personal trainer and make me lots of money. "Fool me once, your the fool, Fool me twice...."