Complaint Review: Bankers Warranty Group

Miami, Florida
    United States of America

Bankers Warranty Group Shipping for depot repair worthless Miami, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Further Assistance

Computer had an issue where I needed to get it sent back to the depot to get it fixed, they claimed. Promised to send a box to my employers office, yet it never arrived, because they couldn't be bothered to get the correct address on it. Then refused to send another box with the correct address in order to fix repair, without me paying for the shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bankers-warranty-group/miami-florida-/bankers-warranty-group-shipping-for-depot-repair-worthless-miami-florida-962316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Further Assistance

AUTHOR: ItziarPadgett - (United States of America)

Hello,

I do apologize that you have had this experience. I would like to further review your file to see what we can do to further assist you. If you could please contact me directly with your information in order for me to see what we can do I would greatly appreciate it.

Itziar Padgett