Complaint Review: Bar Stools And Barstools

• Reported By: New York New York
  • Bar Stools And Barstools
    www.bar-stools-barstools.com
    Pembroke Pines, Florida

Bar Stools And Barstools Sent me damagend goods, refuse to replace it Pembroke Pines Florida

*Author of original report: Barstools and Barstools, and IVG stores

I received damaged goods from this company. I've been calling and emailing them for months and either they don't reply, transfer me around, or give me some poor excuse to hang up. They cheated me for hundreds of dollars. Don't do business with this company!

Bad Hunch
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2009 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bar-stools-and-barstools/pembroke-pines-florida/bar-stools-and-barstools-sent-me-damagend-goods-refuse-to-replace-it-pembroke-pines-flori-442575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Barstools and Barstools, and IVG stores

AUTHOR: Bad Hunch - (U.S.A.)

These companies sent me broken merchandise, and it took over two months of phone calls, emails, letters and broken promises before someone finally realized that I might sue them...and they replaced it without any form of appology.