Complaint Review: Barbara Bilson of Bilson Henaku Solicitors

• Barbara Bilson of Bilson Henaku Solicitors
    BH House, 73a-77a Lewisham High Street
    London, Other
    United Kingdom

Barbara Bilson of Bilson Henaku Solicitors Greenthorn Trading Property Fund Investment Scam, BH Solicitors failed to protect investors money London Other

In July 2014, there is a property fund investment opportunity with annual ROI 14.17%. After making an online enquiry, the fund manager of a company called Greenthorn Trading Ltd (UK) phoned me to introduce the fund details. After rejecting them, their director Nurudeen Ajibike lured me with ROI 35% p.a. He also assured me my money would be kept in a client account undertook by a solicitor firm BH Solicitors (UK). Because this solicitor firm is regulated by SRA of UK, I therefore invested some money in Aug 2014. Ms Barbara Bilson of BH Solicitors confirmed receipt of my money in the escrow account immediately via bank wiring.

After one year on Sept 2015, I received no interest payment nor explanation from both companies. On Oct 2015, I reported this boiler room scam to FCA of UK and Action Fraud of UK. On March 2016, Greenthorn Trading was dissolved via compulsory strike-off. Then BH Solicitors refused to explain where my money was. So I turned to Legal Ombudsmen (UK) for help. On Aug 2016 Legal Ombudsmen refused to help because I am not BH Solicitors client. I found this unbelievable. BH Solicitors received my money and denied me as their client. It was written on the investment contract that BH Solicitors undertakes not to release my money without appropriate reasons.

There are enforcement agencies, financial regulators and professional legal bodies in UK. When things went wrong, as an overseas investor I found none of them of any use. They kept pushing victims away as if they are not responsible for the financial frauds that happened daily. UK's reputation as global financial hub did not collapse in one day, but everyday!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2017 01:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/barbara-bilson-of-bilson-henaku-solicitors/london-other-se13-5jx/barbara-bilson-of-bilson-henaku-solicitors-greenthorn-trading-property-fund-investment-sc-1347980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content