Complaint Review: BARBARA SEIF

• Reported By: Anonymous — Yonkers New York USA
  • BARBARA SEIF

Internet
    USA

BARBARA SEIF Barbara Seif-Pierson, Barbara Seif Livingwellbr@aol.com, oceansapart100@aol.com, livingempowermenttoday.com Barbara Seif is a shameless thief! This fast talking con woman should be jailed! Internet

*General Comment: thai medicinal herbs

Barbara Seif, is a pure theif. She called me one day as she must have read about me. I was in a hurry and agreed to a meeting the next day. August 4, 2016. Big mistake, and the snake caught me off guard. She came to my house for our meeting and the Seif Thief left with $599.00.The bank called as she apparently went straight there. They asked if it was my signature and I said yes. Apparently this professional, seedy common crook was slick. By the time I realized I had been scammed it was too late! I called her the next morning and told her that I saw her online in a negative light and did not want to be associated with her and to return my money. I do not dwell in the lifestyle of criminals. I told her very calmly and she went ballistic!! I was away for the weekend and this crazy woman phoned and texted without stopping. She sent pictures of her black and blue bruised body, a smashed car, names & phone numbers of people to call, sheer madness! I just wanted my money, why wouldn't a business woman not have $500.?? Verbally, she was hostile, screaming that I'm not a nice person. What is even more disturbing is she calls herself a doctor on her website and offers (literally from her site"The Worlds best medicinal herbs (Tablets & teas from Thailland!!") Truly natural wild medicinal herbs with no artificial additives and/or processes certified by all GMP, GAP, HACCP/Organic Helps fight various ailments such as detox, diabetes, anti-inflammatory, etc. with these herbs. Does she sell (((REDACTED))) too? and left this number (((REDACTED))).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2016 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/barbara-seif/internet/barbara-seif-barbara-seif-pierson-barbara-seif-livingwellbraolcom-oceansapart100aol-1332128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

thai medicinal herbs

AUTHOR: Motto - (USA)

I fully agree with this whole complaint, because I myself is in the same situation; Barbara Seif promised me so many hard-to-resit conditions that, most of them, have not been fulfilled.

A reason of this rebuttal, or a comment, is to let everyone know this Thai-Herb products are mine, and nothing to do with Barbara Seif.  Barbara came to me and asked me to pay fo an ad on her website. I simply agreed and paid for it.

She put an an in the space where people needs to scroll down. Also, she has never reported any statistics after my ad was uploaded.

I am marketing those herbs under my own company OpuS USA LLC, which has absolutely no connections with Barbara Seif other than just an ad in her website.

Since I joined her network, she broke three major primises regarding Expo, which was the most important matter to me.

I helped her in anyway I could, but she took all advises extremely personal, and got back to me in the nastiest way.  After exchanging a number of e-mails and exmessages, she made a decision she determined to purge me from the membeship.

That's fine as I no longer want to deal with lier, thief, con artist.  She said she will refund according to her policy of 45 days..... heck, I accepted, and the due date is March 2, 2019.

If she does not fulfil what she promised, I will bring this to the court.   If anyone wants to do it together, I will be more than happy to work together,

Cheers!