Complaint Review: Barbara

140 Left Pines Brook
    Walton, New York
    United States of America

The health agent is a con artist. Walton, New York

The health agent informed me that they would pay 70% of any hospital bills, along with $240 for each day in the hospital.  The health agent also informed me that my prescriptions would cost next to nothing.

I had to go into the hospital and guess what?  The agency has not paid one dime for anything!  I made several calls to the agent and all he did was beg for more time.

I have since blocked them from my checking account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/barbara/walton-new-york-13856/the-health-agent-is-a-con-artist-walton-new-york-1007959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content