Complaint Review: Barclays Bank Delaware - Lloyd Wirshba

Wilmington, Delaware
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Barclay's Bank - Lloyd Wirshba Barclays Bank Delaware - Lloyd Wirshba USAirways MasterCard operated by Barclay's Wilmington Delaware

I signed up for automatic payment. Barclay's Credit Card company pulls money out of for the amount which is NOT DUE yet. It causes my account overdraft. I made a payment before due date. Then I signed up for automatic payment. The way I understood is that Barclay will only pull the amount due.

When I contacted them, the answer is it is out of their control. I asked for refund. They said it will take 7 to 10 days. I asked to expedite. They said NO. It is out of their control. I insisted. They said contact Lloyd Wirshba.

My point: it is under their control to pull money. It is under their control to design the correct and accurate system. It is under their control.

My point to the banking industry, especially Mr. Wirswhba... FIX IT. It is illegal to pull money out which does not belong to you. BE FAIR to consumers. Fix your system.

kevin

Kevin
alexandria, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2008 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/barclays-bank-delaware-lloyd-wirshba/wilmington-delaware/barclays-bank-lloyd-wirshba-barclays-bank-delaware-lloyd-wirshba-usairways-mastercard-395176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content