Complaint Review: barewire

• Reported By: charlesbunnell — los angeles California United States
  • barewire

Internet
    Vanuatu

barewire called and tried to sell my wife a repair for a virus

Bareware called my wife telling her our personal information had been hacked and we were about to have our identity stolen. repairs costing $2000 were needed immediately.  They would not take "no" for an answer and kept my wife on the phone for hours 11/2/2017.  She was terrified and unwilling to listen to me as I tried to interrupt the phone call to talk to her.

Their high-pressure fear tactics were aimed at a senior citizen and whether or not there is anything legitimate about "barewire,"  they have no sense of decency.  They prey on gullable senior citizens.  They should be in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2017 03:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/barewire/internet/barewire-called-and-tried-to-sell-my-wife-a-repair-for-a-virus-1410141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content