Complaint Review: Bari Ann ( Lynn ) Phillips

USA
  • Phone: 609-724-6582
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

Bari Ann ( Lynn ) Phillips moves in and never pays rent and has home owners removed on false charges burlington, pemberton, Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Truly Sorry

*Consumer Comment: Wow!!

Bari Phillips aka Bari Corson, rented a room from me and moved in and paid the first 2 weeks rent and never paid again. She within weeks moved her boyfriend into my home and they completley took over my home, at times abusing me and accusing me of things untrue. She investigated her rights, and knew that she could do certain things and took advantage of my disability, and the fact she has a history of doing this to others. She had me arrested, thrown out of my own house, arrested again, and kept me from my own house for over a month on FALSE charges and MADE up allegations.

Her and her boyfriend/husband Gordan Corson, are apparantley known for doing this and have been in at least 7 residences in just the past year. They dont pay rent, and take over the homeowners house. BEWARE of these two. They are extremely dangerous, and will cost you thousands in legal fees and in fighting to gain back what is rightfully yours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2015 05:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bari-ann-lynn-phillips/nationwide/bari-ann-lynn-phillips-moves-in-and-never-pays-rent-and-has-home-owners-removed-on-fa-1222332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Truly Sorry

AUTHOR: m smith - ()

What I said was mean and wrong; I reacted in a moment without really thinking.  I take back what I wrote previously and fully retract my comment and truly apologize.  Truly sorry.  I was out of line.

Wow!!

AUTHOR: m smith - (United States of America)

Talk about true scumbags.  I was so appalled and saddened by this report that I looked for and found their FB profiles.  Talk about a couple of real losers!  And this s***k has kids (as in multiple) to boot.  I am so sorry to hear about what happened to you.  Take solace in the fact that these two will be losers and BROKE A** scumbags for the rest of their lives.  That hopefully makes you feel a little better I hope.