Complaint Review: Barkley Capital

Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 151
    Internet
    USA

Barkley Capital Binary Trading Options Beachmont St. Vincent, Grenadines

I opened an account with Barklay in November of 2016 with a $300 deposit, using my debit card.   Two and three days after making the deposit my debit card got hit with two charges totalling almost 1,400 dollars.   I got lucky and my notification center let me know about the transactions before they were processed and was able to stop the transactions.

I have not done ANY trading with them and immediately requested a refund of my deposit.   They made me jump through many hoops to proved my identity, even though I was just asking for a refund of my deposit.

After several months of fighting with them they finally accepted my request.   Now my refund of $300 has been sitting in "Pending" status for almost 3 months.  They have a chat and phone option in my dashboard, but netheir links works.  The only way to get hold of them is via email and they do not respond to my requests to release my money.

It's now the 30th of March 2017 and it still has not processed.   This fight has been ongoing since the beginning of November of 2016.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2017 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/barkley-capital/internet/barkley-capital-binary-trading-options-beachmont-st-vincent-grenadines-1364980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content