Complaint Review: Basic talk

• Basic talk

Internet
    USA

Basic talk Vonage Basic talk aka Vonage is a ripoff! Internet

It has been over a year, since 2014 I have been trying to cancel their phone line. i changed to basic talk, Vonage in 2013, it never worked, I was only able to make 1 phonecall and then the phone wouldn't work. It's in automatic billing and they bill religiously, even when I gpjave tried to cancel the service, I have requested my number back, AT&T has called and equested to change my number to at&t and Vonage refuses.

Pit is a Ripoff

A ,r Steve responded and told me to call him, and he would personally resolve this issue, and I called about 8 times, never heard back, the service was never cancelled and Vonage refuses to credit my account. I want to Camcel this useless telephone service. Once again cancel my service and release my number.

j. Cuervo

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2015 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/basic-talk/internet/basic-talk-vonage-basic-talk-aka-vonage-is-a-ripoff-internet-1215129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content