Complaint Review: Bass Smasher

• Bass Smasher

Internet
    USA

Bass Smasher Rip Off for Purchase of Fishing Lures Internet

On August 18, 2017 I atttempted to order one fishing lure costing less than $7.00 from Bass Smasher's web site.  I ended up getting four separate charges for multiple lures totaling $70.50.  I have tried repeatedly to resolve this issue with this company and they absolutely refuse to work with me in order to rectify this situation.  They refuse to provide an address to which I can return all the excess merchandise they sent.

In my opinion this company is a rip-off and a scam.  I have filed a dispute with my financial institution regarding these charges and am awaiting final disposition.  Do not buy from Bass Smasher!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2017 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bass-smasher/internet/bass-smasher-rip-off-for-purchase-of-fishing-lures-internet-1398280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content