Complaint Review: Bassin Center

• Bassin Center
    422 S. Alafaya Trail Suit 32
    orlando, Florida
    USA

Bassin Center dr. Roger Bassin, Dr. Roger Bassin plastic surgery orlando Florida

I was in the Dr. Bassin office in the 442 S. Arafaya Trail to make a face lift, in the first the pull the skin of my face back in front of the mirrow for make me look more younger and sel me the surgery in the amount of $11350.01 cash with the promised for look younger again. They do some explanation about the surgery procces and talk me about no pain because I will be sedate with pills in the moment of this surgery, But this is not thrue because four woman hold my hand and my legs when this doctor applay all the injection arround my face and me filling all this pain indescribable and all this torture with out anesthetic after 4 they send me home only with some cream for my eyes and my ears and develope a grate fever and prety bad infection arroun my ears and my eyes with 6 month recovery and one eye bigger than the other and one ear hither than the other. when I return to complain in the doctor office the same Dr. [continued below]....

..... Bassin talk me about pay for hospitals and anesthetic cost for fix the damage do for the surgery he did to me. They tuck a picture for chek before and after and he recognize the surgery was wrong and offer me a $3000 dollars for the damage and I toll them I wan my all money back becaue now I will need a plastic surgery doctor for fix all mistake in this savage srgery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2017 12:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bassin-center/orlando-florida-32828/bassin-center-dr-roger-bassin-dr-roger-bassin-plastic-surgery-orlando-florida-1400952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content