• Report: #332077

• Submitted: Mon, May 12, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 12, 2008

• Reported By:Warsaw Ohio
The Camera Professionals, MegaWholesale
1151 McDonald Ave Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

The Camera Professionals, MegaWholesale I received a used camera for a new price Brooklyn New York

I recently attempted to purchase a new Fuji FinePix S700 camera from The Camera Professionals. Everything was going well until I received it. The camera I received had very obviously been used contrary to what they advertise. It was shipped in a non-descript white box with some type of bogus Fuji label. There were several standard accessories missing, e.g. lense cover, and no warranty card. Fortunately I was diligent enough to contact customer service and arrange for a return number prior to the 7-day limit. I returned the camera per their instructions.

Two weeks after they received the camera, I still hadn't received credit to my credit card account. I contacted the credit card company and they intervened on my behalf. On May 6, 2008 the credit card company advised that I have now received a full credit to my account.

I would never do business with this company again or their other affiliates. How does one confuse a used camera with a new one, especially when they only sell new merchandise? What if I didn't contact them within the 7-day return policy limit?

Ranger
Warsaw, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2008 05:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bbb-better-business-bureau-the-camera-professio-the-camera-professionals-meg-332077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on The Camera Professionals, MegaWholesale