Report: #1402091

• BBB

Nationwide
    USA

BBB.org BBB CORRUPTED - They only care about money. washington Nationwide

Don't wast your time with BBB, they are so corrupted taht they ignore the consumers complaint.

Can somebody tell me how can "amazon.com" have a B+ with 90% of Negative complaints in the same BBB website?

I sold an itme through Amazon.com and a client opened a case A-Z warranty, I as a seller have the right to respond to the customer in 3 days, I responded to the customer the next day and what happened? No matter that I was trying to solve the problem with the client, Amazon closed the case at the 3rd day; returned all the money to the client and the client never returned the product to me!, I went to complaint with BBB showing them my screen shots of the communication with the customer and gave them the link with Amazon policies which they were violatin and what BBB responded to me?

"BBB is a non-profit, non-governmental organization which promotes business self-regulation.

Although BBB encourages a company to respond to a complaint we bring to its attention , we can not require it to do so.

BBB contacted the above referenced company on multiple occasions regarding your complaint. To date, we have not received a reply; therefore, BBB is obligated to close your complaint as a "no response", which will be reported to the public for the next three years."

Mean Holstine

Operations Assistant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2017 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bbb/nationwide/bbborg-bbb-corrupted-they-only-care-about-money-washington-nationwide-1402091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content