Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Wed, September 20, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 20, 2006

• Reported By:Arlington Virginia
BBG Communications
1658 Gailes Blvd., San Diego, CA 92154 San Diego, California U.S.A.

BBG Communications, ripoff of phone charges from Greece San Diego California

I made several attempts to call my bank in Viginia, but the fraudalent company told me it could not place calls to 800 numbers. I asked for information to get a non-800 number and four times BBG connected me with the wrong number. I asked the operator to credit the previous call and each one said they could not do that. I spent more than $300.00 and never got a succesful connection. This company will be reported to the FCC as soon as I return home. Another thing they do is to say that collect calls are blocked from some numbers I tried, and this is not true, for they are members of my family who asked me to calland have no such blocks.

Eugene
Arlington, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2006 01:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bbg-communications/san-diego-california-92154/bbg-communications-ripoff-of-phone-charges-from-greece-san-diego-california-211888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BBG Communications