Complaint Review: BCTI Business Computer Training Institute

• Reported By: So Prairie Washington
  • BCTI Business Computer Training Institute
    5580 Pacific Hwy East
    Fife, Washington

BCTI (Business Computer Training Institute) are ripoffs, thieves and cheats, not to mention, liars. Fife Washington

Bcti has told me alot of things that they have not come through with, not to mention, (we never said that). Trying to find a job after them is almost impossible in the field cause the company don't want bcti students. We don't know what we need to know.

We also don't work with the up to date equipment or software. I have taught the teachers as much or more than they tought me. We are told that we can pass the msce (or whatever it is) after we have completed Phase one as well as a+ and net+, what a joke.

They will do this and that, but what do they do, not a thing. I have a 5 page letter that needs to be dealt with. The school shut me out here recently for whatever reason I do not know. They have gone through several teachers in the last 8-10 months now. There is a lot more and if interested let me know and I will send the letter on something that they call a curriculum. I don't have the money to hire a lawyer or the backing from other students, but I sure would like to have some fun with this make shift, hunk o junk so called school, and not pay the bill. They say that they go into all of office, not even close and what they do barely covers it.

I have a lot to say, but not really sure how or what since I am not very good at this.

Ed
South Prairie, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2004 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bcti-business-computer-training-institute/fife-washington-98424/bcti-business-computer-training-institute-are-ripoffs-thieves-and-cheats-not-to-mentio-101850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content