Complaint Review: B.C.T.I.

• B.C.T.I.
    56th Tacoma Mall Blvd
    Tacoma, Washington
    United States of America

B.C.T.I. Business Computer Training Institute Nothing worth the price you end up owing Tacoma, Washington

This school advertised that it could help me further my career by taking their course. This was untrue. I was charged thousands of dollars to learn to type, which I already knew how to do. Now I've been stuck with a school loan that I can't get rid of and can't go back to school until its taken care of.

I wasted 8 months on a piece of paper that companies don't care about. How can I say I have training in subjects that don't matter to employers? Or atleast not in the fields they said we can work in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bcti/tacoma-washington-98409/bcti-business-computer-training-institute-nothing-worth-the-price-you-end-up-owing-ta-927422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content