Complaint Review: BCTI

• BCTI
    5865 Tacoma Mall Blvd.
    Tacoma, Washington

BCTI, Business Computer Training Institute Ripoff Finally Tacoma Washington

I can't tell you how relieved I am that BCTI is finally out of business. Although it was a harsh ending, it was long overdue. I am a former Career Consultant. I worked at BCTI almost 2 years. I met many wonderful people. I hope I touched many lives. I was hired for all the right reasons. I truly cared. I was truly compassionate. It's when you see the other side of BCTI, you are 'red-flagged' by the leadership. I did let them know what I thought was wrong with the company. I did speak up. I too, was let go.

None of that matters now. What matters is that everyone who was a student, a former employee, a parent, keeps pursuing their dream! Don't let this tarnish you! Do everything you can to get your money back. Find a reputable school or job. Keep going!!! Don't stop caring about yourself and the reasons you were looking for an improvement in you life in the first place. Lots of us out there still truly care about you. I know I do.

Wendi
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2005 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bcti/tacoma-washington/bcti-business-computer-training-institute-ripoff-finally-tacoma-washington-135100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content