Complaint Review: BE CARFUL OF THIS COMPANY (10 highland - West Haven - CT)

• Submitted: Sat, September 17, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, March 10, 2012
  • Reported By: SamoS — West Haven Connecticut United States of America
  • BE CARFUL OF THIS COMPANY (10 highland - West Haven - CT)
    10 Highland
    West Haven, Connecticut
    United States of America

BE CARFUL OF THIS COMPANY Mendy BE CARFUL OF THIS COMPANY ,10 highland - West Haven - Mendy West Haven, Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: Did you ever resolve your claim?

This Building Full Of Fleas And Bed Bugs - 10 Highland lot 2800 develpoment - West Haven - CT - 06516 ...I gave Them 2700$ Include Deposit And Moved In And Found My Self Covered With Fleas Lost Everything!!! I Asked Them To Give Me My Money Back And Move Out ! They Told Me OK After Month We Will Send You Your Money Back, I Tried Call Them They Told Me We Will Give You Your Money!!! I Was Shocked!! They Stole My Money They! This Is Fake Company Steeling People Money - There Phone Number : 203-934-7748... Please People be Careful And If Anyone Can Help Me Please Please HELP ME !! I Need My Money Back I'm Student And I Need This Money I Work Allot ... :(((((

Here Even A Report Of Me And Other People Of Same Problem In The Same Building :

Location: 10 highland - West Haven - CT

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2011 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/be-carful-of-this-company-10-highland-west-haven-ct/west-haven-connecticut-06516/be-carful-of-this-company-mendy-be-carful-of-this-company-10-highland-west-haven-me-777872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Did you ever resolve your claim?

AUTHOR: Attempted Scam in CT - (USA)

I recently replied to an ad for an apartment at this location. did you ever resolve your claim? did you get your money back? Is this place really full of bugs as the City of West Haven doesn't have any complaints against them and from the outside the place doesn't really look that bad. So please tell me what wound up happening.