Complaint Review:

• Updated: Sat, August 12, 2017

• Reported By: Glen — Hesperia California United States
Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch
Internet USA

Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch cs-fashion.net Fraud - charge of $99.98 - 1st cancellation 7-10-2017, 35% refund (which did not go through and they didn't cancel my account as requested. On 8-11-2017 I was charged again $99.98 and I called requesting immediate refund. They checked my account and saw that I requested the cancellation earlier but still refused to refund my full amount for 8-11-17. They would only refund 75%. I got a cancellation number C646501 and $74.98. This is the biggest scam I have ever seen. Originally I saw an Ad for a Mens watch. Pay only shipping and handling fees. Nothing was mentioned of a 14 days trial period. Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Be Forever Beautiful - Men's Watches - just pay shipping and handling. No mention of a 14 day trial period. If this was there I would never have got this watch.

I called 7-10-2017 and after a lengthy phone conversation I was told they could not refund my money but they would refund 35% which I agreed to because I was steaming mad by then. I was told they would email me with the cancellation number and the 35% refund.

I did not follow up reference the above statement. No fault but my own.

On 8-11-2017 Be Forever Beautiful charged my card again for $99.98. I immediately called requesting a full refund. I told them that my previous telephone conversation with them on 7-10-2017 was to cancel my account and refund 35% back to my account. The cancellation never took effect nor did the refund of 35%.

Another lengthy conversation with this company. They would not refund my $98.99 but hhey would refund 75% ($74.98). They would cancel my account and email me confirmation. I received 2 emails from support@cs-fashion.net with a cancellation number and my $74.98.

This is a total rip-off scam!!

Glen, Hesperia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2017 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/be-forever-beautiful-mens-watch/internet/be-forever-beautiful-mens-watch-cs-fashionnet-fraud-charge-of-9998-1st-cancella-1392271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch