Complaint Review: Beacon Housing Group

• Beacon Housing Group
    245 Park Ave
    Internet
    USA

Beacon Housing Group BHG Scam Job Offer Upper Darby Indeed, Rebecca Dallas, Carla Plumlee, HR Certification Online Internet

I applied for a job through indeed, received an urgent email asking to confirm my contact info and if I would speak to the Hiring manager Carla Plumlee.

Once I replied I got an email within 5 minutes asking me to fill complete an online certification before I can be offered the job and that the offer expires at 11:59pm.

When I clicked the link they asked for $14.95 up front and a pop up link explained why they charge that amount. Extremely fishy. So I did my research and found out this has been happening to others.

In the email, the headquarters are at 245 Park Ave NY, googled that and no reports of BHG being located there. Probably a phony address as well. The website has no job listings only asks for resume with your all of your contact info to be sent to them.

Overall just too good to be true. Dont pay for anything!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2017 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/beacon-housing-group/internet/beacon-housing-group-bhg-scam-job-offer-upper-darby-indeed-rebecca-dallas-carla-plumlee-1385706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content