Complaint Review: Bear Country Usa

• Bear Country Usa
    13820 U.S. 16
    Rapid City, South Dakota
    USA

Bear Country Usa, Bear Country USA, Bear Country Bear Country USA Mt Rushmore Activities Rapid City South Dakota

This place was great in years gone by. Now it is run by kids and the animals are suffering from what I can see. Kenzie Hanson has no people skills and should not be in a position to deal with people. I spoke with her today and she is very oblivious to the world she lives in.  This place has bears that head butt fences while drooling, and others that seem disoriented. I see black bears in the Smokey mountains often. They are much different in appearence and health.

Before you waste your money this year as I did, just know that you will be seriously let down by the poor conditions. We had stopped by on our way out of town.  It is a sad state of affairs for the neglected animals. As an animal lover, I detest the abhorent conditions I fell exist in this roadside zoo.  It is my opinion that this facility is not up to State or Federal standards. I intend to file reports with all governing bodies. I seek to make the public aware of what is to come past the gates should they be foolish enough to support this establishment. She actually told me today that droughts happen in nature and the bears will survive not having any water.

We were very concerned about conditions and spoke to Kenzie who claimed many false things to be true, including the statement that she ran the place and there was no one else to speak to about our experience. I just got off the phone with her and realizedmI must take action for the animals well being. I guess if the bear is drooling and acting sick as he rams inaniment objects, that he must have some water in him. It was over 80 and the sun was bright out. These guys, in my opinion, should be thrown in jail for cruelty to animals. It will be a sad summer 2014 for these guys.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2014 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bear-country-usa/rapid-city-south-dakota-57702/bear-country-usa-bear-country-usa-bear-country-bear-country-usa-mt-rushmore-activities-1159482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content