Complaint Review: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer

• Beaute Wrinkle Reducer
    6276 E. Tropical Parkway, #K
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    USA

Beaute Wrinkle Reducer I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Ordered the trial and paid shipping charges only. A month later I was charged $99.95 for the "trial" and on top of that discovered it was a monthly recurring subscription. It was never disclosed upon ordering that the trial was a limited time offer or that I would continue to be charged. I too reviewed the fine print and found NOTHING. When I called to inquire, I was told they had a NO RETURN policy - outrageous! Las Vegas Nevada

I am also a victim of the same scheme.  I was enticed by the offer to pay a shipping charge only of $3.95 for the free trial of the Beaute Instant Reducer Trial (July).  The third party web site did not disclose that the free trial was for a limited time of 14 days.  A month later (August) I came across a charge to my bank account for $99.95 and didn't recognize it.  Fortunately my bank helped in reversing the charge and issued a new debit card.

Again this month (September) I received another $99.95 charge on my account, even with my new debit card.  After some research, I realized that the charges originated with the free trial order of this product.  Please note - each charge that was associated with this product came up as a different vendor/company name on my bank statement - sneaky!

I checked the confirmation email I received from the original order of the free trial and other web sites that sell the product and I could not find anything in the fine print that disclosed the limited free trial or monthly subscription.  I called the company to cancel the order, which they did, but they would not refund the latest order even when I offered to return it and pay for shipping costs.  Their response:  We do not have a refund policy.  Really?!  I will get my money back either way.

Feeling Scammed & Cheated

MLD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2017 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/beaute-wrinkle-reducer/las-vegas-nevada-89115/beaute-wrinkle-reducer-im-in-the-same-boat-as-everyone-else-ordered-the-trial-and-paid-1398781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content