Complaint Review: Beaute wrinkler reducer

• Beaute wrinkler reducer

Internet
    USA

Beaute wrinkler reducer Free trail turned scam !!!!!! St. George UT Internet

This company is a complete scam. I purchased a trail of their creams . When purchasing there was no indication that I was agreeing to a reoccurring payments of 99.95 and 89.95. 14 days after receiving the sample I was charged without my permission . After multiple phone calls with very rude customer service reps from the company. They claim that when I purchased the trail I was agreeing to terms for reoccurring payments. This was not clear at all, I checked my confirmation emails I received and no where did it state of the reoccurring charge. Nor did it state that you need to cancel by a certain date or you would be charged. I also visited the website again , to see if I had missed something and sure enough no where on the page did it state that by purchasing the trail you would be automatically charged these additional fees. Also when speaking to the rep I asked , since they charged my $200 was I still receiving more product? They stated no , that the product they sent was actually a full size product. [continued below]....

..... Which I never agreed to purchase a full size product. I was under the impressing that I was recovering a trail. After speaking with multiple representations, asking to speak with a manger and being told no one was available that at first they claimed they do not do reimbursements at all, after pressing the issue they then claimed they could give me only 25% in credit back. This company is a scam . Do NOT purchase the free trail I will be pursing this in order to be refunded y money .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2017 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/beaute-wrinkler-reducer/internet/beaute-wrinkler-reducer-free-trail-turned-scam-st-george-ut-internet-1372635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content