Complaint Review: Beauty N Bargains

Internet
    United States of America

Beauty N Bargains No Show Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Shipping to South Africa

I ordered Du Wop Revolotion from Beauty N Bargains on 20 June 2009 and accessed their store through the (usually) reliable www.amazon.com

Unfortanately, my goods never arrived and every time I e-mailed Patricia Walter to find out where my goods were, she ignored my e-mails. Eventually when she did respond, it was only to say that she didn't know where my goods were and couldn't help me. For all I know, she never even sent them and has pocketed the money for the items as well as shipment thereof!!! She still does not respond to my e-mails!!!

What a rip-off! I have read some of the other reports related to her company and can see that the people who received their parcels were relatively happy. However, if your parcel gets lost during shipping (a service you pay for), then she is not prepared to help you out. I have managed to find out that she is also a one-man band and although her website claims (amidst all of her spelling errors) the following, don't be fooled like I was:

"We always strive to provide you with the highest level of customer satisfaction with the goal of ensuring your purchase will be a pleasant one"

Here are some of complaints others have posted about her service:

- I received the wrong item which isn't even worth shipping back because of the costs. I will not be using this seller again.

- I've been waiting for my item for over a month and still have not received it. I would never purchase from Beauty n Bargains ever again!

If you really want good service, rather use a reputable company with excellent after-sales service like www.shopduwop.com (their prices are the same) or www.beauty.com (also at the same prices).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2009 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/beauty-n-bargains/internet/beauty-n-bargains-no-show-internet-509625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Shipping to South Africa

AUTHOR: BeautyNBargains - ()

First, and most importantly it should be noted that this buyer was refunded in full for their purchase price and shipping costs to South Africa.

It is unfortunate that this buyer did not receive their package which was shipped to South Africa.  This was not the first package we shipped to this country that was intercepted and either confiscated or stolen by the South African postal service.  Due to the fraudulent activity of this Postal Service we have been forced to stopped all shipping to this country.

We have been in the business of online sales for 15 years with thousands of satisfied customers.  We stand behind the service we provide and those two feedback statements the buyer has chosen to copy and paste are not a valid representation of our 15 years of service and the thousands of positive feedback we have received through the years.

It almost seems the report submitted by the buyer is some sort of witch hunt looking for some kind of terrible grievance against our small company.  Still we apologize that she was unhappy with her transaction and hope she has more success with her Postal Service in the future.