Complaint Review: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer

• Phone: 888-498-7808
  • Web:
  • Category: Skin Care

Beauty Wrinkle Reducer SCAM SIGHT TO RIP OFF YOUR CREDIT CARD Internet

Beauty Wrinkle Reducer is a complete rip off scheme. They advertise to try two sample products for $4.95 and $9.95. However, once you enter into their order page, you find out the shipping is extremely high. The page does not let you remove your order. I closed the page, without confirming that I wanted these products. Since it was advertised through my Amazon Visa Account, they automatically had access to my VISA. The two trial products showed up. I kept them, because it was easier than sending them back.

Charges of $89.95 and $99.95 started showing up, from a company HEAVRESTS. I reported them as fraud charges, since they were not authorized. However, after disputing with my VISA, they now say that I signed up for their program.

I DID NOT. This is a complete scam. I cannot even talk to one of their representaives on the phone.

I am not giving up in fighting them.

COMPLETE FRAUD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2017 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/beauty-wrinkle-reducer/internet/beauty-wrinkle-reducer-scam-sight-to-rip-off-your-credit-card-internet-1402208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content