Complaint Review: Becky-Acord-Peckham

• Becky-Acord-Peckham

Blandford, Massachusetts
    United States of America

Becky-Acord-Peckham Sold horse, lied, fake coggins. Blandford, Massachusetts

I bought a horse from Becky not too long ago, and when I went to look at the horse, he was already in the arena, saddled and with Taylor, her daughter who is too young to be selling and handling customers. I thought that was strange that he wasn't in a pasture or a stall where I could observe his behavior before and during saddling. He was calm in the arena, and alert, but I had a feeling he was drugged. I rode the horse for 30-45 minutes or so, asking questions, and looking around the property to see what else was for sale at the time. I quickly noticed that there were very many small pastures and there would be anywhere from 5-10 horses. I asked her how many acres she had, and made it sound out of curiosity. She said 3, and one wasn't cleared or fenced in. We quickly became friends with Becky and showed up to her farm many more times. I noticed while working with horses there that many acquired what is known as Strangles. And if a horse didn't have enough weight on him/her, she stuck them in an elderly mans grass pasture near Otis, Massachusetts. In fact, she stuck the horse I was looking at there for awhile after having Strangles. She also used a drug known as Ace on the horses to calm them down at horse shows. I was showing 4-h with her one season, and she used it many times on her daughters horses. I had no idea that this was wrong until my parents told me I was no longer allowed to ride and show with her anymore.

My advice to you is to STAY AWAY FROM BECKY. She is absolutely nothing but BAD NEWS. She lies, and she has printed up FAKE COGGINS, AND HAS MADE FAKE REGISTRATION PAPERS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/becky-acord-peckham/blandford-massachusetts-/becky-acord-peckham-sold-horse-lied-fake-coggins-blandford-massachusetts-1015645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content