Complaint Review: Bel Decal,

• Reported By: Apollo Beach Florida
  • Bel Decal,
    6905 NW 25th
    Miami, Florida

Bel Decal, Bel Decal sells junk & refuses to refund or replace items! Miami Florida

I ordered 100 sheets of waterslide decal paper 7/2007. The paper was not any good. I called Bel Decal and was given the address to return the bad paper. I returned all 100 sheets of the paper 8/2007 with proof o delivery, requesting the refund or replacements.

Each time I call the company, I get an answering machine. I have wrote numerous letters to the company and called every chance I get to leave messages. I have even sent faxes regarding the matter.

I am owed $74.99 from this company. Not a large amount, but if they are ripping people off like this every day, it would be a VERY large amount for this corrupt company to pocket.

Littlelovemuffin
Apollo Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2008 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bel-decal/miami-florida-33122/bel-decal-bel-decal-sells-junk-refuses-to-refund-or-replace-items-miami-florida-312939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content