Complaint Review: Belinda Blair

USA
  • Phone: 4698043658
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Belinda Blair Sorry, I don't think she left a company, and by the time (after DAYS of stress and worry) I don't recall how they answer the phone I've had enough and I will find a way to legally make them pay texas

These people have been calling me for days.  Now they've branched out to work, family, and even people in my town that I am not related to.

This Belinda Blair calls these people, stating they are either an emergency contact or that they are trying to speak with me about check fraud.  After days of stress I'd finally had it once I heard they called someone not related to me.

I called them.  When I got to "Belinda" I asked that the call be recorded, then lit into her.  She said she'd have the warrant put out on me today and hung up on me.  I called back several times and got into verbal arguments with them.

They said they worked for the York County (Maine) police. I said I had already talked with them and knew they didn't. She said they did and warrants where being issued.

These people are harrassing me at a time I'm already stressed way too much.  No hot water heater since November is just the beginning of my troubles.  I want to go after these people and make them pay.

Can you help please?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/belinda-blair/select-stateprovince/belinda-blair-sorry-i-dont-think-she-left-a-company-and-by-the-time-after-days-of-str-1162971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content