Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Bella Serata appeared on my computer as an unrequested pop-up ad.  Cream sounded worth trying, especially for just the $4.95 shipping cost.  I read the "Terms and Conditions" carefully for any ongoing commitment or charges and found none. Cream received about a week later. Happened to be checking my credit card online and found a charge for narly $90 from Bella Serata; immediately called Customer Service [number obtained from credit card posting online] and was told that my 14-day trial was over and so I was being charged for the bottle of cream.  Told that 14-day trial starts the day of the order, not when the product is actually received. When I pointed out that the order was placed on August 15 and the current date was August 29--14 days!--I was then told that the trial actually ends on day 13 and the billing is done on day 14.  After a lot of raising my voice and taking the "representative's" name and badge number and advising that the charge would be placed in dispute, as well as rejecting all discounts offered, the call was ended and within a half hour I received an e-mail that the shipment was being removed. The temporary authorization on the credit card was never finalized. If I had noted in the "Terms and Conditions" that I would be charged $90 in another two weeks I would definitely not have ordered. Did I truly miss that information or is it not there? In any case, avoid the hassle and the scam and get some other face cream from a reputable seller.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2017 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bella-serata-facial-cream/internet/bella-serata-facial-cream-deceptive-info-for-trial-offer-internet-1398230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Serata facial cream