Complaint Review: Bella Serata

• Bella Serata

Internet
    USA

Bella Serata as advertised on Shark Tank via Facebook is a rip off Internet

In April this year, I ordered a sample of Bella Serata off a Facebook ad.  Had seen many tapes of the eye cream and since I have bags I wanted to try this miracle cream.

First off, I could not just get the eye cream, I had to also order the face cream.  Both samples and shipping was not much more than $15.00.  And since this prticular ad mentioned Shark Tank,  I assumed this was on the up and up.

Within 15 days of ordering, my bank account was dinged $89.03 and $84. something.  I called the phone # which appeared on my bank statement.  I started to explain my issue and a man with a foreign accent said "no, cannot help you"  and hung up on me.

That's when I called my bank.  The money was returned to me and I have not heard anything more.  I have since read all the reports of this company based in Florida.  Will never, ever order off any ads on Facebook.  Have also seen many other ads of a similar nature on Facebook.  Do not know if any are legit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2017 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bella-serata/internet/bella-serata-as-advertised-on-shark-tank-via-facebook-is-a-rip-off-internet-1380915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content