Complaint Review: Bella Serata

• Bella Serata
    PO Box 41542
    Internet
    USA

Bella Serata Claims to be Angelia Jolie's beauty line: http://healthsecrets.today/news/skin/angelina-jolie-pitt-shocking-divorce-secret-revealed/bella-serata/ scam, fake free trial, ripoff face cream, unauthorized charges Saint Petersburg Internet

This company is claiming their product is Angelina Jolie's beauty product. Here is the article: http://healthsecrets.today/news/skin/angelina-jolie-pitt-shocking-divorce-secret-revealed/bella-serata/

The offer states you can order a free small sample of her 2 products for only paying a shipping guarantee of $1.99 plus shipping of $9.92 for the face cream/eye serum. Total came to $11.91. I was charged immediately on December 19, 2016 when I ordered the samples.

On December 30, 2016, I had two debits hit my bank for $84.95 and $89.95 for the two "samples". I emailed the company demanding a refund of these fraudulent charges and who eventually called me back stating there are no "small" samples---that it would be toxic and could kill you in a small dose; that you can only purchase the full size bottles. [continued below]....

.....

The supervisor said I could return the bottles for a refund (only will happen once they've received it so she said make sure I pay the post office for tracking cause many seem to get lost and don't arrive lol) or keep the bottles and they will only charge me half the price (or I guess refund half as full charges for both have been debited already). I said I would rather return them. I had to ask for a return address and was given a return authorization number.

They continue to fraudulently state they are Angelina's products in articles but there is nothing linking them together.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2017 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bella-serata/internet/bella-serata-claims-to-be-angelia-jolies-beauty-line-httphealthsecretstodaynewssk-1347446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content