Complaint Review: Bella Serata

• Bella Serata

Internet
    USA

Bella Serata Rip Off Florida, Texas, California Internet

I had seen an article about Joanna Gaines from Fixer Upper on Yahoo.com. It was an article on why she was leaving Fixer Upper on HGTV. One of the reasons stated It was because she was going into beauty care. It said Bella Serata is the product and get your free trial for 4.95. Well I said gee why not Joanna Gaines, she and her husband I always admired. Well I orderd the skin cream and then another panel came up for eye cream, so I said what the heck for another 4.95, I ordered it.

I found out later it was a lie. It was not true. Be careful with YAHOO as well as they have a lot of garbage out there.

Anyway I later was charged 89 and 84 on my CC bill. I called them and they said I had 14 days to cancel after ordering and there are no refunds or returns even if not used. It was exactly 14 days from the day I ordered.

Not sure if its Bella Serata or YAHOO that full of it but I tried to get to thier trial site to read the small print and now I get 404 not found. I called them and they finally cancelled but at a cost my my stupidity.

One, Beware of what you read there is a lot of fake crap out there and Yahoo ihas a lot of misleading articles.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2017 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bella-serata/internet/bella-serata-rip-off-florida-texas-california-internet-1383363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content