Complaint Review: Bella Serata

Internet
    USA

Bella Serata unk Deception Internet

*Author of original report: Company Made Good

I answered their ad for a trial sample of their product. I was charged for and paid about $9 for the trial samples. I was charged over $160 for subsequent skin creams that were "ordered" according to the trial agreement. I canceled the order with two phone calls and have refused to pay.All charges except the trial samples have supposedly been rescinded. I went back and found "Terms and Conditions" in tiny letters at the bottom of their ad. Indeed, it did have the legalese to show the charges may have been legal. But all things immoral are not illegal and the trap they lay is deceptive. The ad clearly says trial size only so there should be no terms and conditions.

This product was one that all the participants on "Shark Tank" invested in, which lent some credibility to the company and made me feel comfortable about trying it out. The way I see it, they are all co-conspirators in this rip-off. In fact, my credit card company contacted me about the charge and warned me about possible rip-offs.I went back and read the add again and decided it was all right. Was I ever wrong!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2017 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bella-serata/internet/bella-serata-unk-deception-internet-1390150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Company Made Good

AUTHOR: - ()

After contacting the company in two locations, and adamantly refusing to pay-they credited my credit card for the full amount. I am satisfied for myself, but the sales techniques are grossly unethical.

Always read the terms and conditions, usually posted in small letters at the bottom. A "trial sample" is often more than that!