Complaint Review: Bella Serata

• Reported By: Marti Jones — Fredericksburg Texas USA
  • Bella Serata

St Petersburg, Florida
    USA

Bella Serata; care@trybellaserata.com Miss represented their products as joanna Gaines product St Petersburg Florida

I Wanted to order the face cream that Joanna Gaines has promoted. Looked up Joanna Gaines face cream on Internet. Clicked on the website that had a you tube about Joanna Gaines and her husband. As I scrolled down there was a picture of what I thought was her product. There was an offer to try a free sample which I ordered paying for the shipping and handling only. I was told that I would receive an email with order confirmation which I did not get. A few short minutes later I read on line that this was a scam and contacted them by email (a place where they set up to contact them) and told them to cancel my order. The next day, with still no reply or email from them, I found a telephone number where I called them to cancel the order. After much verbage I got them to cancel my account and said they wouldn't charge my account any more but product was already sent to their warehouse and they could not stop the order. Said they could give me an extension on trying the product. Which was not smart when I told them I didn't want the product and I was under the impression that it was a "Free Trial". I guess you only got to try it free for so many days???? It sounded like they were going to automatically send me more products. What a tangled web.

I feel very strongly that they misrepresented their product to be that of Joanna Gaines's product which in my opinion is very wrong and of course they will not refund my money for what they call shipping and handling fees. And after talking with them, it sounded like had I not cancelled my account I would have automatically been billed for additional shipments. I have spent several hours trying to stop this order and still not convinced that it has been stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2017 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bella-serata/st-petersburg-florida/bella-serata-caretrybellaseratacom-miss-represented-their-products-as-joanna-gaines-p-1385508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content