Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, February 28, 2017

• Reported By: Patty — Ventura California USA
BELLASKINCREAM AZ
Internet USA

BELLASKINCREAM AZ and EYESERUM OR Jan 3, 2017. On YAHOO & saw an advertisement for Revita Youth Cream $4.99 non commital sample. There was a photo of the Shark Tank investors, which supported the product. There was no obligation. no days of trial. On the site there was literally no obligation, no need for cancellation, I bought the eye serum and bellaskin cream it because of the Shark Tank investors. St. Petersburg Florida 33705

When I originally purchased the eye serum and bella skin cream it was advertised as a no obligation, non-commital sample and was not under any days of trial. No need to cancel because purchase of item on yahoo was a non-commital sample. The appeal was it was endorsed by all of the Shark Tank investors.  I purchased my non-commital items on Jan 3, 2017.  My credit card was charged 4 different time for the products thereafter.

I was furious to see that I was charged twice and repeatedly for purchases of the products.  I never agreed to purchase the product other than the sample products mailed to me.  On Jan. 18, 2017 I was charged twice $85.94 and again charged $89.97. I would never approved of these charges.  I never agreed that my credit card would be charged on a monthly bases.

I also noticed that I was charged again on February 18, 2017.  I was charged $91.88 and again $94.91. I never gave permission that these charges.  I have been violated with the fraudalent mispresentation of both these companies.  EYESERUM and BELLASKINCREAM, these company names appear in caps. These types of charges are fraudalent.

I checked Ripoff Report. This company has several reports of fraud. I spoke to Nick at 888-278-9119.  He attempt to offer me a percentage of discount of the product.  He informed me I did not cancel the product.  I inform him that the product did not inform me that there were a trial days.  I informed Nick there was no invoice provide with the product, no instruction for cancellation, that the advertisement was setup as a fraud scam.  The Shark Tank investors photographer with the product, again fraud.

I have been violated, I never gave permission of the approval of these products. I am demanding that I be refunded all that was charged. I am returning the product.  The representation that all wrinkles will disappear is also false.

I am demanding a 100 percentage refund. My banking institution are now aware of this fraudalent company. I intend to alert my staff and students of the fraudalent claims of these companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2017 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bellaskincream-az/internet/bellaskincream-az-and-eyeserum-or-jan-3-2017-on-yahoo-saw-an-advertisement-for-revita-1358780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BELLASKINCREAM AZ