Complaint Review: Ben Gordon Photography

• Reported By: Owings Mills Maryland
  • Ben Gordon Photography
    3723 North Temple Street
    Tampa, Florida

Ben Gordon Photography, Ben Gordon Photography And Video Ripoff Unreliable dishonest and very subpar job not worth the trouble at all Tampa Florida

Ben Gordon came across as a nice person at first, but it was all a lie. He is so unreliable it makes me sick. I am still waiting on my video 4 months after our wedding even though he said the video takes 6 - 8 weeks.

I have tried to contact him to which I got no repsonse lately. The pictures he took at the wedding were subpar. He didn't catch important moments and some unprofessional pics were better than his.

There is only ONE pic of my mother-in-law, no picture of some of my family members and I remember vividly taking more pictures than he presented to me.

When I finally got my pictures, some looked like cheap computer images printed off! It's been a complete nightmare trying to follow up with him.

There have been so many broken promises of when he said he would mail my package and never did! He was supposed to have mailed my video with my photos and never did! I am just sick of it!

Overall, he is not worth the trouble, no matter how nice he seems at first, he will screw you over! He is not supposed to in business as he has no idea how to fulfill deadlines.

My verdict, all this trouble for very subpar job! Not worth it!

Anonymous
Owings Mills, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2005 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ben-gordon-photography/tampa-florida/ben-gordon-photography-ben-gordon-photography-and-video-ripoff-unreliable-dishonest-and-v-125655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content