Complaint Review: Bennathon law Group

New York, New York
    USA

Bennathon law Group Jeff Bennathon law suit, owed money New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Relax..

I was contacted by Bennathon Law Group via text message stating that I owed Cash Advance America $1265.65.  That this was my final notice and if I did not reply a arrest warrant would be issued.  Then a total of $6486.73 would be the new balance

Complaint Case Fine #MTR374296, Docket #EVR38924

I telephoned this law firm and a man answered with a accient stated that this was a law firm but never gave the name we  were disconnected several times.  I believe this a huge SCAM.  I have never done business with Cash Advance America.  they also said they would be contacting my place of business and gave all kinds of threats.

KEEP THREATENING, NOT IN THIS LIFETIME.  I will be contacting my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2017 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bennathon-law-group/new-york-new-york/bennathon-law-group-jeff-bennathon-law-suit-owed-money-new-york-new-york-1397724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Relax..

AUTHOR: Lois Griffin - (USA)

No legitimate collection agency will threaten to have you arrested, let alone via text message. They are just trying to scare you, and will do absolutely nothing to you. They probably sent this same text to hundreds of people hoping someone would take the bait. You have nothing to worry about.

LG