Complaint Review: Bennie Johnson

• Reported By: Debasis — kolkata Alaska India
  • Bennie Johnson

Nationwide
    USA

Bennie Johnson Josh Proctor They just never paid after having work done from me ! Neveda

*Author of original report: Bennie Jhonson and Josh proctor did not paid after having work done !

Bennie Jhonson contacted me by social media and he introduced Josh Proctor to me ! After that he gave me 2 Mobile app design and coding project . I delivered everything they asked me to do ! After that they delayed / missed 3-4 times on payment ! I was patient ! Finally after 4 months they claimed that they havent able to get payments from there clients and we never have complted those prpject so they can't pay or can pay part of amount we charged but we have do more work and they never mentioned in between thise 3-4 months ! Then They have again disappered ! They seems to be completely fraud . They both or one of them are already has a report in ripoff report ! They seems to have no will to deal this professionally ! It has hurt me badly ! I hope My this report will let people know about how they are !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2015 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bennie-johnson/nationwide/bennie-johnson-josh-proctor-they-just-never-paid-after-having-work-done-from-me-neveda-1260425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Bennie Jhonson and Josh proctor did not paid after having work done !

AUTHOR: - ()