Complaint Review: Berkeley Nutracuticals - wagner

• Reported By: Manchester New Hampshire
  • Berkeley Nutracuticals - wagner
    www.altovis.com
    Cincinati, Ohio

Berkeley Premium Nutracuticals - wagner Nutracuticals ripoff offered a FREE 30 day sample and then sent a 2 month supply and charged my account for it Cincinati Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Do this today

I was offered a free 30 day sample of Altovis, paying only 4.95 for shipping.

I was CHARGED for a two month supply, $70, and told that I was not able to return the unwanted items for a refund.

When I questioned the customer service rep, he laughed at me, yes laughed, and said he was a supervisor and it would do me no good to question his word and no refund would come in the near future.

When I told him I was going to report the company to the Better Business Bureau, he again laughed at me.

Melissa
Manchester, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2004 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/berkeley-nutracuticals-wagner/cincinati-ohio/berkeley-premium-nutracuticals-wagner-nutracuticals-ripoff-offered-a-free-30-day-sample-97705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Do this today

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

I work in Customer Care, but I am not able to help you at work. So I use this.

First try you Credit Card company. Dispute the charges. That should work. If they get enough complaints they will refuse charges from the company altogether.

If that fails, try this. Call Customer Care and say that you can not take the product due to medical issues. They wil tell you that you need to get with your doctor. Get a letter from your doctor stating that you are not able to take the product. Claim allergies, drug interaction, anything. Fax it in to us. It gets processed by a seperate team and the credit almost 90% of those faxes. It usually takes 30 days though for it to post to your account. This is the ONLY reason they credit account at all.

While I do not actually influence wether or not you get the credit, I thought sharing this might help.